Friday, February 5, 2010

I have brittle, peeling nails, a my hair is reacting strangely to tints. Blonde is black and vice versa.?

This began about three months ago. I feel there must be something wrong with me, but I am under doctor's care, and she did lots of blood work; however, I may check the thyroid issue since I haven't taken anything new pill wise nor changed my lifestyle.I have brittle, peeling nails, a my hair is reacting strangely to tints. Blonde is black and vice versa.?
maybe more protein. Biotin helps with the nails, in the vitamin section at stores, it depends what hair color your using too. maybe try going to a stylist or next time you get your hair cut ask.I have brittle, peeling nails, a my hair is reacting strangely to tints. Blonde is black and vice versa.?
Try Consumeing more calcium s well, It makes your nails stronger.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment