Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can anemia cause your hair to go brittle or fall out as well as making your nails brittle?

I just found out that I am extrememly anemic, I looked it up online to learn more about it, and it helped somewhat i guess but I think I'm looking more for others either dealing with it or who have dealt with it.


I know it can cause brittle nails, resstless leg syn. ect. Can it make your hair fall out, or cause breakage? Does it cause dry skin? Maybe diffferent people suffer different symtoms?!? Let me know what your going through or went through.Can anemia cause your hair to go brittle or fall out as well as making your nails brittle?
Yeah, b/c if anemic then your body is lacking essential oxygen for such growth %26amp; maintanence so yeah, very likely. See a Dr to be sure there isn't something more going on.


RNCan anemia cause your hair to go brittle or fall out as well as making your nails brittle?
I have terrible nails coz i am lactose intolerant and don't get enough calcium. So perhaps that's something to consider too.





I lose alot of hair naturally. Everyday some hair will fall out and new stuff grows.





I do hope you are getting treated for it. Don't forget to take your tablets and eat properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment