Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why are my nails so brittle?

why are my nails so weak. i want them to grow out long, but as soon as they start to grow, they always seem to get a crack on the side and they break.





is there any way that i can make them stronger?Why are my nails so brittle?
I have the same problem! I am trying to have long nails, but they just break off on the sides and look stupid. I asked my doctor and he said to intake more calcium (drink milk!) to make them a lot stronger. And for a quicker solution, use Nail-Repair clear nail polish (I use Sally Hansen brand) so that they don't break. I hope this helped!Why are my nails so brittle?
my friends nails used to be brittle, just after easter, after she had been eating lotss of easter eggs :/ then it occured to her, the sugar, it stopped after she had finished all of her eggs. but you can get false quick dip nails, which let your nails grow healthily under the falsies,they are Rio salonProfessionall, or try acrylics, or just plain false nails,although the last ones don't really help as such lol


hope this all helps
Maybe you applied fake nails too often. And a way to make them stronger is to get a hardening clear coat (Sally Hansen Makes good ones) :)





Mine??


How come I look different in the mirror than in
Lack of calcium and


nourishment.


Yeah they have other


nail polishes to strengthen


them so use those(:


Hope that helped!
I'm not sure why they are weak and brittle but there are types of nail polishes (clear) that make your nails stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment