Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are my nails always weak and brittle, no matter what i do i just can't seem to grow them any answers ta.

my nails are so weak they bend and split very easily. what am i doing wrong?????Why are my nails always weak and brittle, no matter what i do i just can't seem to grow them any answers ta.
Hi buy yourself some Sally Hanen 's


GET GROWING,you rub it into your nails, I'd do it three times a week at first,


I have to cut mine down to save them because there to long.I also take a cod liver oil a day.Why are my nails always weak and brittle, no matter what i do i just can't seem to grow them any answers ta.
you probably lack calcium. try a supplement if you dont have enough calcium in your diet.
well my grandmas are like that b/c they are not healthy and you need to soak them in the bath with bakingsoda
you need more calcium in your diet. this can be obtained in the form of a tablet
my better half says eat jelly probably one of grandmas remedies which most of them did work.
I saw improvement in my nails when I began using Citracal Creamy Bites. It is a calcium product that combines Vitamin D. The Lemon flavor is delicious.
I had this problem!! I read this in a women's magazine - family circle or woman's day - and it works great (its also cheap).





Get some triple antibiotic ointment - generic works fine. Rub this into your nails several times a day and let it soak in. You will notice a change in your nails in a week or so - and, bonus, no more hang nails!





I don't know why this works, but now I have to trim my nails to type because they grow so long. Before, I could never get them to grow.





Blessed be,





Gypsy
There's an easy answer to this. Soybean products!


Eat tofu at least once every day for a week and see if that changes the state of your nails.
Your diet is lacking in some nutrient. I remember being taught that before but i can't remember what nutrient is deficient
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment