Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thin brittle nails grow? help please...?

my nails are pretty healthy and do grow, but are thin and once they get to the tip of my finger they break off because they are weak and so thin and brittle they fray apart. i have tried every product under the sun. the only problem is that they peel and i never reapply until the next time i paint my toes. sadly i my toes always look nice and painted but i dont get to paint my fingernails i use sally hard as nails strengthener but it doesnt seem to do much of anything ..





any tips or advice??


any good products??Thin brittle nails grow? help please...?
use this nail polish it works my nails used to be the same the nail polish is called sally hansen Maximum Growth its clear and works and its like 4 dollars at the store





good luck =]Thin brittle nails grow? help please...?
Maybe you should try Biotin supplement to grow thicker and healthier nails. This article here might be the solution you're looking for.


http://skinhairandnailstips.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Hope it helps
I use Sally Hansen nailgrowth nail polish. And the one you mentioned is good, too.





If I were you I wouldn't use colored polish on my nails until they are strong. Try applying the growth polish stuff every day..
If you go to any drug store, they have nail hardener. It strenthens your nail and makes it look cute bcz it has a glossy finish. I use it and my nails hardly ever break. Hope this hellped
Get more calcium :D

No comments:

Post a Comment