Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I get rid of my nails growing sort of double? They are really brittle too.?

I've never had any problems with my nails before, but after I got acrylics and had them removed my real nails have been growing horribly (like one ontop the other) and it looks gross! Needless to say I'm never getting fake nails again. What do I do to make this stop?How do I get rid of my nails growing sort of double? They are really brittle too.?
Sounds like fungus. You need that liquid fungus nail remover. Stop wearing false fingernails. Keep applying it and clean real well under the nails. Eventually they should come back normal.How do I get rid of my nails growing sort of double? They are really brittle too.?
well, I would advise to cut them very very short. If the're brittle soak them in olive oil. I don't know what to say about them growing on top of each other, go to a doctor or something if it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment