Friday, February 5, 2010

My 5 month has really dry brittle nails?

i put moisteriser on her hands at least 3 times a dayMy 5 month has really dry brittle nails?
Moisturizer helps, but your daughter will need more calcium and vitamins to strengthen them. If you are breast feeding, it is advisable for you to take in as much calcium as possible so you can pass it to her. Talk with your doctor, though, she will probable have ways in up your babies intake in a healthy way.My 5 month has really dry brittle nails?
My daughter's nails are also very dry and my friend has recommended a 'silica' supplement from the pharmacy or health food shop. I haven't tried it yet, but she said it worked for her daughter.
I had this problem as i don't drink milk and have very little calciam in my diet as i don't like alot of dairy. ask your midwife for some calciam tabs. im on sadcal-d3 prostrakan. my nails are growing great now. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment