Sunday, February 7, 2010

I need help with my brittle nails?

i go get my nails done at least once a month to break the habit of me biting them but when they come off they are always to brittle to grow out and break. ive asked the nail lady not to file the top because i figured that was the cause but i wasted 30 dollars because they only stayed on for 4 days what should i doI need help with my brittle nails?
Take care of your nails. Don't take the Acrylic off until it comes off itself or you get it soaked off at the salon. After you get them taken off the salon knows how to deal with the breakage if any.I need help with my brittle nails?
get that naiilpolishh 2 stop biittiing themmm .. ii thiink iitz called no biite... ittzz gross... u will never bite ur naiils iif u have dat onn iit tastes relii basdd

No comments:

Post a Comment