Friday, February 5, 2010

Fake nails, are they a good idea if your have brittle nails already?

Im debating getting fake nails, my nails have been really soft (I can bend them backwards ick) and peel or break really easy. Im assuming because this is a side effect of a medication I took, Anyhow I wanted to know if I should go for fake nails? Im trying to grow out my nails and they always wreck..any recommendations? Ive tried nail hardners and they don鈥檛 work!!Fake nails, are they a good idea if your have brittle nails already?
no! dont its going to be a real pain taking them off just get a manicure and have them put whatever nailpolish color u like but fake nails are only gonna make it worse cuz the glue will hurt ur nails, and if u want to make them strong, in the middle east we have a nice home remedy for nails to grow and get stronger is smash some garlic 2 pieces then get some olive oil and rub this mixture on ur nails and leave for like 10 minutes keep massaging ur nails with it then wash it off do this for like a week and ull see a differenceFake nails, are they a good idea if your have brittle nails already?
fake nails is not a good idea. when u remove the fake nails you nails will be brittle try the garlic. you can smash a clove and put it in the base coat you use. try it, your nails will get harder.
I would have to say yeah fake nails...but i had them before and they are kinda annoying. Like i dyed my hair and some of the brown dye got into the nail...you have to get them done every 2 to 3 weeks they say. They are also expensive. I would get them filled(which means when they put more acrylic gel material over the nail every like 3 weeks to a month because it is like 18 dollars to fill them. It is 28 dollars to just have them on. Another tip is use clear nail polish that helps keep nail polish onand helps your acrylic nails look better longer.
Take some prenatal pills it will make your nails stronger, I wouldnt recomend fake nails, because what if you band your nail and the whole thing comes off?
you should deff. go to the doctors they have a special antibiotic that can strengthen your nails i would say hold off on getting your nails done i get my nails done and when u take them off sometimes they can make your nails brittle so old off
yes, fake nails are a good product..


Some better than others, as with all products...
I USE TO BITE MY NAILS SINCE I WAS LITTLE BUT IN APRIL I STARTED PAINTING THEM AND NOW THEY ARE SO LONG AND I TRY TO PAINT THEM EVERYDAY AND FILE THEM. GETTING THE FAKE ONES RUINS THEM SO BAD!
I don't use nail hardener but I do use a hard as diamonds nailpolish but Sally something. It doesn't chip and does strengthen and grow my nails.


I don't suggest fake nails because they ruin your nails.
absolutly not! you have no nails if you already have brittle ones. Go to gnc and try the ';hair,skin, nail'; supplements to harden your nails before getting aryclic.
Do you mean fake nails as in Lee Press-Ons, or do you mean acrylic or gel nails...?If you mean gel nails, they'll make your natural nails worse down the road.
I have the same problem with my nails, no matter how many nail hardeners I've tried none of them work. I finally got a set of acrylic nails put on and I love them. I would definitely recommend them but only if you are going to maintain them because when you take them off your nails are really soft. But I love them and an added bonus is that polish stays on a lot longer, too.
You can put fake nails on at home and get them removed professionally at a salon. that way you wont damage your nails and they'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment