Friday, February 5, 2010

My nails are brittle and break all the time , what does this mean about my diet?

my nails just peel and seem to be really weak , its really annoying me now and i try to eat 5 portions or fruit and veg a day but that hasnt helped , i also tried some avon nail polish that is surposed to help peeling nails , but that didnt work either please help me!My nails are brittle and break all the time , what does this mean about my diet?
You are lacking calcium...Kal liquid cap calcium is a really good one that the body absorbs..also hair, skin, and nails by future biotics is good...you need to up your vitamins and take calicum before bed the body absorbs more...drink lots of water too...and within a month you will see a big difference in your hair and nails...also soak your nails in cider vinager for about 10 min each week..it will make them supple and strong...My nails are brittle and break all the time , what does this mean about my diet?
need more jello its has a ton of calcium in it and more milk





some people just drink it down also the jello i mean
jelatin is what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment