Friday, February 5, 2010

What can i do, my toe nails, are very brittle,but hard, really difficult to cut, what am i missing in diet?

what do i need to bring my toe nails back to being pliable and easy to manage, they have become very brittle and hard, what am i missing in my diet? does gelatine help? why are my finger nails no where as brittle or hard to manage? i still have most of my hair, in my 60,sWhat can i do, my toe nails, are very brittle,but hard, really difficult to cut, what am i missing in diet?
You may have a fungal infection in your nails, especially if they are looking yellower than normal. The only way to treat that is with a prescription.





However if it's not fungal, you could try soaking your feet in warm/hot water for 10-15 minutes just before clipping them. Also consider filing rather than clipping.What can i do, my toe nails, are very brittle,but hard, really difficult to cut, what am i missing in diet?
Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://symptom.notlong.com/?q=rofecoxib

No comments:

Post a Comment