Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thin, Brittle Nails!! Help!?

I had fake nails on for the first time and I took them off yesterday, but now I have horrible nails. They're thin, brittle and have ridges on the surface. Does anyone know a good way I can rehydrate, nourish and strengthen my nails? My nails were never like this before.Thin, Brittle Nails!! Help!?
firstly file your nails then buy some nail strengtherner i reccomend sally hanson stuff its about $13 and it will stop brittleness and make them stronger and will rebuild the ridges on the surfaceThin, Brittle Nails!! Help!?
there is this great product called ';nutri-nail'; im sure you can find it at any dolar store, wal-mart or walgreens and u just put that on your nails everyday of the week on the surface and underneath the nails and they should grow back and look healthier.also use ';hard as nails'; nail hardener or clear polish so that your nails won't break while you're regrowing them. try to stay away from the fake nails- they do nothing but harm to the natural nail.
OPI have a brilliant range including nail strengtheners, it will take a while for the condition of your nails to improve. If they are already thin I wouldn't file the ridges until your nails are in better condition.
I have the same problem, or did- I've been using Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein. It works great. My nails are not peeling fo like the first time in my life. I got it at Pure Beauty. You can probably get it at any salon or order online.
Go to the avon website, you can order from here, it isn't that expensive, and choose some nail strengthener, I use it and its really gd

No comments:

Post a Comment