Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finger skin cracks, nails are brittle, peeling, air bubbles..?

For about half a year now My fingers have been really dry, my nails are brittle, the skin around my fingers peel, the corners of my skin by the nail cracks, air bubbles form, dead skin forms under my nail and my nail is really bumpy. I been to the doctor twice already at walk ins and they didn't even take the time to look and listen and said it was eczyma. the first doc gave me hydrocortosome or something and it didn't work so a month later i went back to see a different doctor who said it was eczyma was well and gave me a ';stronger form of hydrocortosome';. a month later it is still not better. I've used all types of lotions to try to get it to heal like aveeno and dry skin lotions. This morning i woke up with a bunch of air bubbles on my right finger that has a crack and i dont know what to do. the docs don't take their time to listen. what if its a fungus or infection? anyone heard of such thing?Finger skin cracks, nails are brittle, peeling, air bubbles..?
http://www.manicurist.com


---have a finger licking good day,.buy-- bye.,)~Finger skin cracks, nails are brittle, peeling, air bubbles..?
Drink more water and change your diet, also take multivitamins.
have your Dr get you some halobetasol propionate 5% cream..it's the only thing that worked for MY (one) finger exczema.

No comments:

Post a Comment