Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I had fake nails now they are brittle?

is there any thing i can do i even soaked the fake nails off and they were still messed up can i fix it....I had fake nails now they are brittle?
your real nails will eventually become stronger. the nail that was covered with acrylic will eventually grow out and then the new nail will be much stronger.I had fake nails now they are brittle?
The fake nails (i'm assuming acrylics) has weakened your natural nails. the only thing to do is drink a lot of milk, take multi-vitamins and wait for them to grow out. I wore acrylics for years because I had no natural nails, but since I've stopped wearing them my natural nails grow much better. It does take time, though, and they will break alot in the meantime.
Just use hardening clear nailpolish and wait for them to grow out. I always have this problem when I get my nails done and then decide to take them off
get them professionally off.

No comments:

Post a Comment