Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have stopped biting my nails but my nails are vry brittle, transparent and weak?

can u guys give me any ';HOME MADE';way to solve these problems?


n i did specify ';HOME MADE'; didnt i??? i dnt want any salley cosmetics too...I have stopped biting my nails but my nails are vry brittle, transparent and weak?
buy olive oil and massage your nails with a drop for each nail. once in the morning and once at bedtime. during the day if you hv time you can massage a drop of oil and then stema the nails for sometime. you will notice the change very soon.I have stopped biting my nails but my nails are vry brittle, transparent and weak?
If you have plants then just play with the sand that your plant is in a couple of times a day. The soil makes your nails harder. Then you can also soak your hands in hot water with a little lemon juice in once a week.
Get prenatal multi vitamins. And your problem will be the total opposite. Too hard, strong and growing as if there is no tomorrow. They are cheap cheap at the clinic. Also very good for hair.


Peace.
up your calcium intake.
google it. o.o
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment