Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help! My nails are brittle and my hair's breaking off.?

My nails are super brittle, I can't grow them. My hair's SO dead and I haven't dyed it in months. It's breaking off. :(


What can I do to strengthen my nails and hair?Help! My nails are brittle and my hair's breaking off.?
I had the same problem with my nails. The problem was lack of vitamins and as soon as I started taking supplements my nails started growing and stopped breaking. HOORAY!! They're still growing and they look great.


For your hair, I recommend olive oil because it simply nourishes it. It's a great remedy against breaking hair. I recently had a difficult surgery and they told me my hair will fall for a few months before it starts to regenerate and so I started making olive oil masks. My hair is still falling, but it stopped breaking and the ends aren't split anymore. You just massage olive oil on the length of your hair (avoid the roots ) and leave it on for as long as you can. Ideally, cover your hair with a warm towel. It will work.


Olive oil is also great nourishment for your nails. Just warm some up, put it in a bowl and dip your nail in it for 10-15 minutes, then massage it in.


Don't forget some vitamins, proteins and minerals, they're essential. If you can't get them from your diet, get some supplements.


Good Luck!!Help! My nails are brittle and my hair's breaking off.?
If your hair and nails are breaking off or falling out it may be due to a lack of protein in your diet. If you are a vegetarian make sure that you are finding sufficient protein sources to make up for the meat you aren't eating. If you are not a vegetarian it may be a lack of zinc in your diet. You can pick up zinc tablets in most grocery stores.
You MAY have a vitamin deficiency, particularly of niacin. I would visit a doctor who tests for nutritional deficiencies to determine what exactly it is you may be lacking. Once you know for sure, then you can come up with the right supplements. Usually such a thing is due to some sort of metabolic disorder, though, which needs to be investigated.
there's nail hardener you can use or home remedy is you put lime and olive oil on your nail and wrap the in Saran wrap over night





about the hair you can Google lots of way to help you hair recover





or you can email me (jabrimonea@yahoo.com) and i can help im writing a book on that very subject
Drink more milk!


and eat more iron!


like nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment