Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brittle nails?

My fingernails are soft and brittle.. I increase my calcium intake and I dont see any improvement.


Any tips to share?Brittle nails?
HI! Yikes, I know how you feel... My nail tech just used a new product on me and it is great! For the first time my nails are harder than ever. It is called Nail Teq II and there are 2 formulas she used. There are 2 bottles, one is FOUNDATION II and Intensive Therapy II and it has made them grow out like crazy. It is more costly than the Sally Hansen products... more along the lines of OPI. Check EBay and you can find it. I just bought my own so I can keep it layered on there so they won't chip or peel. Taking prenatal vitamins also will help, but this for me has been the best. Good luck! Hope this helps...Brittle nails?
NAIL ENVY!!!


by opi
A warm olive oil rub followed by glove wearing shall work wonders
You can try to apply Miho Virginal Oil daily on the fingernails. This Viriginal Oil helps to improve drynes on the skin and its just the right texture - not too oily. Can also be used to apply from head to toe.
i hear rubbing it with garlic makes the nails stronger. leave it on the nails for a period of time before you rinse your hands.
You can buy nail polish that is usually clear and strengthens your nails. You can also get tablets that you chew to help weak nails. I think the brand is Schuessler Tissue Salts or something like that. Both of these things can work well. Hope this helped!
take prenatal vitamins.





the increased vitamins (more than what you are gettin now) will make your nails and hair strong and shiny
you should take Iron pills! thats the only way to make your nails stronger
you may just have a genetically given trait...or you could be suffering from an endocrine disorder such as hypothyroidism and anything else dealing with hormones. go to the doctor and check it out. little signs like this often point to something else...its not anything to be worried about, however.





from my experience, i've used this buffer/shine thing, and it reall seems to help my nails grow both in strength and length. ..sall hansen ';hard as nails'; will help.





good luck!!! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment