Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have acyrlic nails on...what can i put on my real nails to keep them from being brittle and breaking?

While you are wearing acrylic nails, there is nothing you can do to help them from being brittle. Just make sure when you are ready to remove the nails, soak them in pure acetone for about 15 to 20 minutes, between time every 5 to 6 minutes rub off the dissolve acrylic.





By carefully soaking them off, helps your nails to maintain it's natural nail bed surface level.....





I hope this helps... Take CareI have acyrlic nails on...what can i put on my real nails to keep them from being brittle and breaking?
I think you can buy a type of clear nail polish that has vitamins and stuff in it for your nails to strengthen them. Mine's Sally Hansen. And you can also buy special creams and stuff to rub on your nails.I have acyrlic nails on...what can i put on my real nails to keep them from being brittle and breaking?
warm olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment