Friday, February 5, 2010

What is a good solution for brittle, split nails?

It could be that you need intensive moisturizing. I use a moisturizing cuticle oil called TIPS. Check out askcosmetics.com for information about this product; I use it every day to increase the flexibility of my nails and improve their texture. As well, you need to also apply hand lotion every time that your hands and nails are in contact with water. Make sure that you drink enough water, and get a good diet, making sure that you get enough protein.What is a good solution for brittle, split nails?
massage olive oil all over the cuticles, and nails then steam a towel, and wrap it around your nails





it helps








let them sit for 30 minutes or untill the towel is wet and coldWhat is a good solution for brittle, split nails?
I wish I knew. I have the same problem.
massage rice bran oil into your cuticles... take calcium and biotin and folic acid supplemtns... geta manicure once in a while and wear a top coatclear polish on your nails
I agree with christelle. You have a vitamin deficiency (B and biotin). It could also be due to hypothyroidism. I recommend you to go to the doctor and talk to him/her about that symptom so you can get a blood test

No comments:

Post a Comment