Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My toe nails are weak and brittle. How to treat ???

Take a multi-vitamin, it will help them grow and become less brittle. It also helps your hair grow faster.My toe nails are weak and brittle. How to treat ???
put some liquid, colorless iodine on them.





It is odd, have you made sure it is not a fungus?My toe nails are weak and brittle. How to treat ???
Drink Knox gelitan.
I found that wearing alot of nail polish, really strengthens the nails...I went for years not wearing nail polish, because it does make the nails yellow, underneath, but, my nails never grew very long, and they broke easily.. So, I started to wearing it again, in spite of the yellowing..underneath.. no one can see this anyway.. And my gosh, my nails haven't grown this long, since I was pregnant with my kids!!! So, I highly recommend wearing nail polish, and when it wears down, freshen it up with some more, the thicker, the better!!! People, on this page are going to tell you to take prenatal vitamins, and I honestly think thats a bad idea, for women who are not pregnant!!! For some reason, they think anyone can take them!!! Not good, and their not doctors, so be careful, about that one!! Good-Luck, to you!!!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment