Friday, February 5, 2010

My chihuahuas nails are turning brown and becoming very brittle. What is this and what can I do to help her?

It seems like she is in pain, she chews on her nails all the time. When I clip her nails they just crumble. Is there a medicine that can maybe help? Any input would be great.....My chihuahuas nails are turning brown and becoming very brittle. What is this and what can I do to help her?
There are quite a few illnesses that present dry, brittle nails.





A vet visit with a full blood work-up is in order.My chihuahuas nails are turning brown and becoming very brittle. What is this and what can I do to help her?
Go to the vet as soon as possible, for the dog must be really in pain. The vet will subscribe the right type of medicine to help you pup. Good Luck!
you should really see your local vet. i'm pretty sure they'll give your chihauhau some medicine as a treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment