Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help with my nails, extremely brittle?

I have terrible trouble with extremely brittle nails. I have extremely bad cuticles also. My nails seem to break and grow over each other in sort of layers, it's quite embarrassing and it looks simply awful. Can anyone give me advice? I use nail strengthener and I have never bitten my nails. I don't do a lot of hard work with my hands as I'm a schoolgirl. I don't file my nails as it makes them even more brittle and make them break, even though I only ever do it in one direction.





Can anyone help me?Help with my nails, extremely brittle?
i heard not to ever cut your nails after getting it wet because your nails soak up the moisture. so sudden cutting will make them grow brittle. so when cutting nails, make sure they're dry. but if u did get them wet, use some nail polish remover to get the moisture out. and as for filing, file in the same direction. so you can file one nail several times, just in one direction. try different nail strengtheners if you wish to but don't get to disapointed when it doesn't work. i dont know what other advice to give for i have a semi-similar problem as well. just try your best not to poke things with your nails and just be a little bit more careful. (thats what she said) haha. have a good one!!(:Help with my nails, extremely brittle?
i heard that putting uir hands into milk and lemon juice will help
i have heard prenatal vitamins work for that

No comments:

Post a Comment