Sunday, February 7, 2010

Very brittle nails?

I always have had acrylics I mean for a few years now...but I don't want to get them anymore and I know it will take awhile for my nails to grow, but how can I make them stronger? Even for being short I find the sides breaking in.





I do have a nail growth polish but what else can I do?Very brittle nails?
Try taking a multi-vitamin that's made for making them stronger. I take one from GNC that's a hair, nails %26amp; skin one. Basically, it has a bunch of the B-vitamins that will help your nails. (B6, B12 %26amp; biotin help your nails be stronger, but, they all need eachother to work good, so, it's better to just take something that has them all in the right quantity)Very brittle nails?
Take a hair, skin, nail vitamin.....they really help!
You can try Knox for Nails....you can get it at any drug store. It's an orange drink....drink one packet, once a day for 30 days and see if it helps.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
make sure you get enough protein!!!! Hair and nails are protein and if you get enough then they will strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment