Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brittle nails. plzzzzz...help.........?

i love 2 grow my nails .. they do grow well but they start peeling off by layers. its so irritating.. cant even paint my nails cuz tey look uneven. pls suggest a remedy.Brittle nails. plzzzzz...help.........?
you can get a nail thickening varnish, its a clear coating which makes your nails look and feel stronger and shiney. Also drink more milk for calcium.


:D








answer mine plse?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArjftZWd_31hKYovRtUVAibsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090408055629AAj89p2Brittle nails. plzzzzz...help.........?
Jello. This has collagen and is good to strengthen nails and bones. I eat jello when my nails fluctuate to grow.Some seasons they grow well and other times of year they tend to crack, peel or break easy.





The jello helps to strengthen and let them grow I've seen personally. Try it, jello comes in different flavors and is basically low calorie also.


Can add some kool whip on if you don't care for it plain also. Yummy.Try it for a week or so and see if that helps to improve this. I only eat it for a serving a day and this helps mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment