Friday, February 5, 2010

My hands are extremely dry and looks dark and my nails are brittle too what can I do? please help me!?

Brittle nails is a condition where the nails are fragile and break frequently. It can be due to an infection or a nutritional disorder, but they can also be an indication of several other medical conditions, including Iron deficiency, anemia, and hypothyroidism.





Some solutions that have been proposed include vitamin supplements, gelatin, glucosamine, reducing the use of nail polish, and ensuring proper moisture.





Thanks for asking this question I've been wondering about mine too.My hands are extremely dry and looks dark and my nails are brittle too what can I do? please help me!?
get hand lotion and nail revitalizer and apply daily. if you look it up, i think their are some vitamins you can take so you can grow healthier nails and skin.My hands are extremely dry and looks dark and my nails are brittle too what can I do? please help me!?
Besides consuming more calcium tablets you can also try to apply this Jap brand Miho Virginal oil daily. In no time you will see the difference. There will also be glow when you do it daily.





Check out the online store dewdroplets dot com for details.
There are special nail polishes for brittle nails and get a good hand lotion for your hands.
apply hand lotion daily. I do handspa every week to keep my hand moisture and supple.





First, i apply hand lotion on my hand and massage gently to soften dead skin.


Second, apply scrub to remove dead skin and rinse off with water.


Lastly, apply hand cream to moisture back your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment