Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What can i do... my nails are braking and are brittle.. what can i do to make them stop?

it is getting on my nerves. fake nails are not a optionWhat can i do... my nails are braking and are brittle.. what can i do to make them stop?
Drink more milk or take a calcium supplement, if this is not an option, you can buy a nail polish which provides a protective coat making the nail strongerWhat can i do... my nails are braking and are brittle.. what can i do to make them stop?
Go to like a Wal-Mart and buy some ';Hard As Nails.'; It helps strengthen your nails and you can get it any color.
1. Drink lots of milk, or something with a high amount of calcium in it


2. Put clear nailpolish over them to keep them ';safe'; I guess from chipping and things like that
brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>
Jell-o, or some other gelatin source. File, or emery board, for a while. Don't use a nail clipper.
fake nails makes your nails more brittle


buy Sally Hansen's nail strengthener... you put it on like a nail polish and it helps.
I used to have the same exact problem for years! I never had strong, pretty nails, and having them strong and pretty is very important to me! But then I discovered Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, and for years since, I have had the prettiest nails more than any of my girlfiends' nails! Try it to believe it!
drink lots of milk and stay hydrated......and i heard soaking them in olive oil could work....cuz in the guiness world records book thats what the lady who has the longest nails in the world does to avoid the brittleness. hey shes a pro at her nails id try that.
eat plenty of vegetables and take vitamins
Some nail salons have a special nail polish that hardens your natural nails. Their stuff is a lot harder than what you find in the stores. And it's NOT fake nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment