Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brittle, Splitting Nails?

What can I do if my nails are brittle and splitting?


I always had thin nails, but lately, for the past month, my nails have been especially dry and weak. Every nail is splitting!


I've heard about lack of HCL is a cause, and I'm starting to get nervous. Is it my diet?Brittle, Splitting Nails?
Some health problems can cause brittle, weak nails....The most common is Hypothyroidism. Mention it to your doctor and see what he thinks. If there is no health issue associated with it, you can buy a product called NailTech sold at any nail salon for about $7 that works really great. Good Luck.Brittle, Splitting Nails?
You have a lack of Vitamin E in your diet. Smart for Life has a Hair Skin and Nails formula that can help with this. Also, Vitamin E, is liquid capsule form is the best thing that you can do along with Sally Henson Nail Strengthener is recommended.
It could be your diet, but I really don't know.


Try taking Gelatin, it comes in powder and I believe tablets, that should help strengthen your nails. Keep polish on them, start with clear.





Check this site http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_di鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment