Sunday, February 7, 2010

The winter is wreaking havoc on my nails, they are dry and brittle but keep growing and breaking?

suggestions please, and I don't do the manicure thing, just interested in keeping my natural nails in good condition.The winter is wreaking havoc on my nails, they are dry and brittle but keep growing and breaking?
There are a lot of products that are on the market that you can use. Also, make sure you are drinking plenty of water. I have noticed that get a lot of hang nails, torn nails and really dry lips and fingertips if I don't drink enough water.The winter is wreaking havoc on my nails, they are dry and brittle but keep growing and breaking?
Eat gelatin...he was right...Tapioca and gelatin...the real kind made from beef. The vege kind isnt as effective.

Report Abuse



eat gelatin

No comments:

Post a Comment