Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My toe nails have gone yellow brittle and disfigured can any one help me ? :(

is there anything to numb the pain so i can pull it off as its loose as well or is there anything else to help me ?My toe nails have gone yellow brittle and disfigured can any one help me ? :(
Yuk! If it is just discolouring, then lemon juice will sort that out, but it sounds more important than that. If you pull it off, you will regret it-infection has a much higher chance of getting in and you won't be able to walk on it. (And it will hurt.)


Get yourself down the quack and they will see to it. Even if it just the nurse that is available, go and see them if your doc is busy. Whatever happens, don't pull it off-you'll regret it.My toe nails have gone yellow brittle and disfigured can any one help me ? :(
It sounds like a fungal nail infection. You can try tea-tree oil; but, it seems it has gone way beyond that if it is loose. The infection is really under the nail forcing it to come off. You should see a chiropodist or your GP to see how bad the infection is and to prescribe something appropriate.
sounds like you have a very bad fungal infection, go see your doctor.





I did read somewhere if you bath the nail in listerin the mouth wash that it clears the infection. As your toe already hurts I'd go to the doctor.
If I was you jordan w I would go and see your doctor. It sounds to me like you have a fungal nail infection. If you don't get it treated it will spread.
I think it is a fungus,go to the doctor,you might be able to buy something on your own but it might not work as fast.


Debbie O
dont pull it off it makes it worse buy fungernale from your local chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment