Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brittle finger nails and finger nail polish?

I'm a guy. In the fifty club and my finger, and toe nails are brittle. They break off all the time. I do drink milk but ??


Is there any thing like polish that will make them stronger ???Brittle finger nails and finger nail polish?
I have the same problem,I have tried many polishes to make them harder I found one that works really well.You can find it in wal-greens or places like that,it says on the bottle hard as nails and you can get that one.I love the way it works.Hope this helped.Brittle finger nails and finger nail polish?
yes get a nail hardener its clear so it wont be visible but it will help your nails grow stronger
Since you're a guy, I'm not sure it'll work...


But pre-natal vitamins work in strengthening your fingernails and will improve your hair growth and health.





I've tried lots of different polishes...but have yet to really find any that work very well.


More than anything, having that polish on my nails causes me to pick at them even more! :-)
Try taking Omega 3-6-9. I used to have brittle nails, but I started taking that and though it takes a bit, it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment