Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brittle nails............?

I've noticed lately that my nails are extremely uneven and brittle. At times parts of my nails begin to peel. I was wondering if anyone knows the cause of this?





Thanks so much!Brittle nails............?
it could be either something in the water that you are washing your hands in, or it could be a sign of malnutrition. take some vitamins.





have you noticed any changes in your hair? could be the waterBrittle nails............?
It sounds as if you have ';onychoschizis';, which is peeling nails; it's the equivalent of split ends of hair. So, just as you'd treat the hair with a cream rinse conditioner, you should treat the nails with a mosturizer. You can get straight glycerin from your local pharmacist, and put that on the nails twice a day. And, try to limit anything that would dry out the nails, such as frequent washing of the hands, or exposure to solvents, such as nail polish remover.
i dont know what this is, but my nails peel as well, its probably from picking at them and stuff. i dont worry much about my nails but dont worry my nails are the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment