Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello,i need heip.my hair is brittle and my nails also what is wrong with me.?

can taking multiple vitamin haem me?Hello,i need heip.my hair is brittle and my nails also what is wrong with me.?
you dont have enough protien in your diet. if you think what you eat is fine and you dont want to change your diet then you can have protein supplement pills. olive oil is also good for hair and nail growth.Hello,i need heip.my hair is brittle and my nails also what is wrong with me.?
yes, they can. Let me suggest a remedy that I use from the asians. If you ever wonder why most of them maintain strong nails. My best friend mom told me when I was a teen.


Citrus.


After you have eaten and orange or lemon(works better) use the peelings and squeeze the skin juice on you nails. If you can push the cuticle back with the tool or your nails(gently)
I only know hair but sounds like your hair needs stop moisturizing. Stop dying. If drying with severe heat you might wanna use sunsilk's therma/heat shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Also use a small amount of oil with some kind of styling milk in your hair after washing.
yes, it sounds like your body's run down.maybe you're not eating properly. anyway, changing you eating habits or taking vitamins should help.
well my hair is brittle too girl i think your probley just lacking vitamins i am too i just hate taking big huge pills lol :)
yess. vitamins will help.
You need to eat more gelatin foods like Jello.
maybe your just ugly?

No comments:

Post a Comment