Friday, February 5, 2010

Why are some of my nails so brittle?

Is there anything that I can use to make my nails stronger and healthy?





A hardener or vitamin?


(I've heard of the vitamin; Hair, Skin And Nails. does it work?)Why are some of my nails so brittle?
soak them in olive oil for 20 minutes. also take biotin, very good for hair, skin, and nails. Olive oil is great for your nailsWhy are some of my nails so brittle?
im not takin the pis* right now,,, but plenty of calciumm... do you have white sploges under ur nails,,,, cos that is caused from a calcium deficiency and can make ur nails extremely brittle....as for the vitamin, i am unsure.. sorry
A beautician told me brittle nails can be fixed or at least helped with Vitamin K or by soaking your nails in a jello paste for ten minutes three times a week. Get the clear jello so it doesn't stain your nails.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment