Friday, February 5, 2010

My nails are weak and brittle,what can I put on them to ,make them grow longer and stronger?

Clear nail polishes..with green tea in themMy nails are weak and brittle,what can I put on them to ,make them grow longer and stronger?
Its a clear polish by Sally Hanson called hard as nails..I use it and it works...you can find it at any drug store and its not expensive at all....hope it helpsMy nails are weak and brittle,what can I put on them to ,make them grow longer and stronger?
Have you had a thyroid level done? That is one of the first symptoms of low or hypothyroidism.
File them and put nail polish on them.
Well i know this is gross but rub your nails with garlic. It works!
just look in the nail polish section at stores not N.Y.C nail stuff more exspensive stuff they say on them make stronger and like fast growing its real easy to find
I take MSM daily and use OPI Nail Envy on them every other day. For typing I use long rubber thimbles, and for manual chores I wear rubber gloves with cotton wool in the fingertips. I clean my nails twice a day.
they have clear nail polishes you can put on them that makae your nails stronger and make them grow longer..they sell them at cvs, brooks,walgreens ect. or try foreverstrong which comes in colors
BUY YOURSELF SOME VITAMINS. THEY SELL SOME CALLED HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS WHICH ADD ALL THE ESSENTIAL VITAMINS YOUR HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS NEED. OR IF YOU JUST WANT THE VITAMINS FOR YOUR NAILS THAN JUST GO FOR THE NAIL VITAMINS. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE PRENATAL VITAMINS AND IT MAKES THEIR NAILS GROW VERY STRONG AND LONG ALSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment