Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have chipping, very brittle nails. Should I have a manicure done for prom?

If I should (meaning it won't make my nails worse) what should I do? Do I bring my own nail polish?I have chipping, very brittle nails. Should I have a manicure done for prom?
Yes, because your nails are so bad, a manicure can make them better.


You can bring your own polish, but they will have many to choose from.I have chipping, very brittle nails. Should I have a manicure done for prom?
Your nails re brittle because you are not recieving enough nutrition, and when you don't eat healthyit effect your hair, skin, and nails.





I think you should buy some sort of vitamins, and go get your nails one just for prom and then just leave them be after that.
duh do you wanna look ghetto or look nice for your prom thats kinda stupid question sorry to say but it obvs
DEF get them done. ask the nail technician for the best way to have them done tho. ask her how to solve the problem.
i would buy the nails they sell in CVS, they work really good for a one time thing and they will last a few days if you use good glue. I use them when i dont want to spend alot of money on a manicure and they wont ruin your nails as bad.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment