Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diabetes has made my nails brittle.Does anyone have an idea to help?Nail hardner does not work.?

a vitamin called biotin good for hair and nails be sure to ask your doc first since your a diabetic if you can take the vitamin i am sure it is ok but ask first awsome vitamin for hair and nails loca pharmacy biotin.Diabetes has made my nails brittle.Does anyone have an idea to help?Nail hardner does not work.?
I have my nails done every two weeks and I have acrylic nails.It was the only way to deal with my super soft nails.





Good luckDiabetes has made my nails brittle.Does anyone have an idea to help?Nail hardner does not work.?
Give your nails a massage with olive oil for a couple of minutes every evening-sleep with cotton gloves on...and your nails will turn stronger!Eat calcium (cheese,milk,yoghurt...etc..) SaraLisa
I have NO patent answer. I have not noticed any isues as yours with ...my...diabetes.





but





look for vitamins, and try that. maybe you have a chemical issue?





all else fails,..ask your doctor.





my diabetes has done ONE thing I hate,.....I'm cold all the time inside. never had the problem til I got my diabetes.





best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment