Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What product preferably from sally hansen fixes my brittle nails?

my nails are so britlle that they brittle up to the nail bed (in other words not only the extra or grown out part, but the nail itself no matter how short brittles)





and I know that it's due to my bad nutrition, i know i have to eat better food...





but until then what product sold in CVS can help. I see lots of products from sally hansen but don't know which one to choose! help ! which one have you tried and worked for you?What product preferably from sally hansen fixes my brittle nails?
I have used the conditioning cuticle oil from Sally Hansen. The better shape that your cuticle is in, the healthier your nail growth will be. Sally Hansen also has some hand lotions, but they are much the same as just using a regular hand lotion like Curel. You just have to make sure that you use a hand lotion several times a day to get the moisture to start to soak into your nails as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment