Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I fix my brittle nails.?

My nails are always flaky and thin. And sometimes when i open a can of soda the white part of my nail will actually bend.


How can i make my nails stronger?How do I fix my brittle nails.?
Try getting a polish like NutriNail with keratin in it, and also rubshea butter or olive oil onto your nails and cuticles a couple times per day, this will moisturize and keep them from being dry and flaky.


There are also hair and nail vitamins availible at health food stores, which contain proteins that help grow strong and healthy nails and hair.


Also, try going to a salon and getting a spa manicure every month or so, they put creams etc on your nails and trim your cuticles to make them stronger.How do I fix my brittle nails.?
You drink alot of milk and eat alot of fiber. That will help. They also have some strengthening nail polish (hard as nalis). You can buy it a any store or drug store. That helps alot. Or you can just put a couple caots of clear nail polish. It should work.
get the nail polish that strengthens the nail. if you dont want a color it comes in clear. they really work. you can find them at any make-up store or even a dominicks or wallgreens.
Ouch..find the right strengthing nail polish
Go to the nearest store (one like walmart or target) and pick up a strenghener. It will be like nail polish and will have vitamins and other minerals in it. Also, take your vitamins....they help with nails and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment