Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why do I have a brittle nail?

It's been slowly getting more and more brittle and another one is becoming brittle too. I know it's because I didn't squish it. Is it because I'm lacking iron? Or I'm lacking calcium?Why do I have a brittle nail?
you are lacking protein. Nails are made of the same material as hair (protein) and therefore you should try eating foods rich in this chemical such as tuna. Tuna is an excellent source of protein. On the other hand, this could be scurvy, which is a disorder caused by lack of Vitamin C. It causes damage to the hair and nails and can make it feel difficult to move your limbs. But to be honest, I beleive that you simply need more protein.Why do I have a brittle nail?
You don't say how is your health, but if you are on drugs for any condition then this could be a side effect.





If you go to www.after-cancer.com/hair-hands you will find out more and possible solutions.





Verite R

No comments:

Post a Comment