Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What can I use for brittle nails?

My nails are constantly breaking. They chip in the middle and are very thin.What can I use for brittle nails?
Eat more protein and take a good women's multivitamin.





My nails were very week until I went on the the Zone diet and had to eat protein with every meal.





Good Luck!What can I use for brittle nails?
Maybe you need a lighter hammer.
Use a horse vitamin (made for their hooves). It makes your nail strong and grow like crazy.





You can find it at places like Wal-Mart
Take more vitamins and calcium in your diet. Apply nail hardener to your nails every few days and avoid using nail polish remover than than twice a week.
the Nioxin vitamins but you can only buy them at salon the work wonders but it usually takes 30-90 days to see results

No comments:

Post a Comment